Forefront Email (Getting Started)
Forefront makes it easy to send and receive emails, whether using a custom domain or your company’s Gmail account. Adding a unique signature and sending emails from your own account enhances the overall professional feel of your emails, builds your brand, and establishes credibility with your audience. This makes your emails both effective and engaging, whether by reaching out to clients, partners, or colleagues.
As a user, it would be helpful to have the following information
- Within Forefront, you can set up your own Gsuite/Google Workspace email, or custom domain email to be used to send and receive emails.
- Include emails for each user in the system
- Create a personalized signature with photos
- You can use Forefront just like regular email by forwarding messages, responding to everyone, and adding a CC or BCC
- Emails are shown in a thread to make it simple to follow conversations
- To find out how many emails were sent, read, failed to open, had links clicked on them, or if someone unsubscribed or complained, check email statistics. Look deeper to discover which emails. (Not accessible for Gmail; only available for custom domain email integration.)
- Within Forefront, email attachments (Not accessible for Gmail; only available for custom domain email integration).
- You can also send emails on behalf of a team member.
To use these features, you’ll need a custom domain or a Google Workspace/GSuite account. If you’re planning to use a custom domain, here are some important things to keep in mind before getting started.
- It requires technical knowledge
- You’ll get email stats such as open, click, etc
- You’ll be able to send attachments
- Emails are only stored inside Forefront
- Requires a custom domain and the ability to add DNS records
- Requires an email provider (e.g Gsuite, Outlook, Fastmail)
Here are some important points to consider if you want to use your Google Workspace/GSuite email.
- All emails stay in your google account and are copied into Forefront
- Requires a Gmail or Google Workspaces account
- No inbound email stats
- No ability to send attachments
Check out these articles to get started if you have your own custom domain but no email host.
Not sure what to choose or do you want to know if there are other options? Click on the link below.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!