To Learn more about status automations check out the video below!
The Status automation feature of Forefront is very powerful, this allows you to automate multiple things in one go, this is great for tasks that needs to be regularly done, stuff that needs to be completed or done when a Lead enters a status, even sending an automated text or email to your Lead once you move them to a status.
To access the status automation, look at the column head for each status on the right side you will see the Column badges and then beside that the menu button with 3 dots is what you need to click on to access the Status Automations feature.
Once you click that menu button it open up a pop up window where you can change and modify alot of things about the status as well as start adding the status automations!
Status automations contains multiple options that can help you out automate repetitive or basic stuff that needs to be done whenever a lead enters a specified status, The first step is called Triggers, Triggers is the pre- requisite for a specific Action to happen.
Example: We can select the trigger “Enter Status” for the status contacting, which means when a lead enters the contacting status this will trigger the action we want to happen. Once we are happy with the trigger we got the action, and we’ll select “Add Task”, and from there we can create a task that will automatically be generated with the trigger enter status, see GIF below.
Just like how you add a task in a lead it will be the same idea where you can require it, assign it to a specific person, and when you want the actual task to be due.
Options for Status Automations
Triggers: (Pre- requisite for an action to be activated)
- Enter Status- When a Lead enters a specified status.
- Exit Status- When a Lead leaves a specified status.
- After All Required Tasks Completed- All tasks inside a Lead that are required must be completed or checked off.
- X Time Before Status Due- A specified time before the status turns red (About to be overdue color is Yellow) or before it becomes overdue to be worked on.
- X Time After Enters Status- A specified time after a Lead is taken out or Leaves a specified status.
Actions: (Activated when the pre- requisite is met via the triggers)
- Send Webhook- Send information to a webhook of your choosing.
- Notify Users- Notifies specific users.
- Manage Users- Add or removes users or a Lead.
- Add Task- Creates a task automatically with the option to add due dates, if it’s required and who will be assigned to that task.
- Update Temperature- Updates the Leads temperature.
- Email Primary Contact- Sends an email to the Leads Primary Contact.
- Text Primary Contact- Sends a text to the Leads Primary Contact.
We have provided you multiple options to for actions and triggers so you can set up automations for different situations and times! You can get creative on how to use this since the only limit here are the options we provide you.