How to use Forefront Email (Basic User guide)
Our team has developed a highly effective email feature on the Forefront. This feature enables you to maximize your interactions with potential customers by sending and receiving messages. Moreover, the platform has been designed to be incredibly user-friendly, ensuring that even those with limited technical abilities can easily navigate and utilize all of its powerful features.
With Forefront, you can streamline your communication processes and reach out to your customers more effectively than ever before.
Moving forward, make sure that you have connected your email. If you haven’t connected your email yet, check the link below.
Features that will be discussed include:
- Email signatures
- Send From
- Thread style view
- Reply, reply to all, Forward, CC and BCC
- Sending of Attachments (only available to custom domain users)
- Email Stats (only available to custom domain users)
- Inbound and Outbound emails
- Follow up sequence emails
- Email Notifications
- Send Emails to Contacts without any Lead Attached
Learn more about each feature in detail
Create a personalized email signature with links by clicking on your avatar or initials in the top right corner and selecting “Profile.”
- Each user can create their own signature per profile
- For a professional and consistent look, we recommend a uniform signature design
- Your signature will be used automatically in one-off and follow-up sequence emails
Tip: Remember to resize images as they’ll appear with the same dimensions as when they were added.
You can send emails from another team member’s email address, which is helpful when someone else needs to handle communication (e.g., Acquisitions Manager) or when you want to continue the conversation as another team member or the company owner.
This is also useful when someone is unavailable, but the conversation must continue to ensure no leads are left behind.
Thread style view
We’ve made it easier for you to read messages (including emails and texts) with a familiar thread-style view.
Reply, reply to all, Forward, CC and BCC
You can use Forefront’s basic functions, including Reply, Reply All, Forward, CC, and BCC, just like any other email service.
Sending of Attachments (custom domain users only)
You can send attachments, but this feature is only available to custom domain users.
Email Stats (custom domain users only)
This feature is only available to custom domain users, providing data on email delivery, sending failures, opens, clicks on links in the email, unsubscribes, and spam complaints.
You can drill down as far as to see what emails were these by clicking on the view log.
Inbound and Outbound emails
You can send and receive emails!
Follow up sequence emails
You can now select the “From Email” for your follow-up sequences!
There are two ways to get notified when someone replies to your email:
- Email received on existing leads you’re assigned to – If you are assigned to a Lead “Lead Owner” you will be notified if the Lead replies to any email that was sent to them via Forefront, regardless of who sent the email, as long as you are assigned to the Lead you will be notified.
- Email reply to your Email Integration – Aside from getting notified if someone replies to an email that you personally send, because we provide everyone the ability to send out emails on-behalf of another user, you can still get notified if someone replies to that email they sent on your behalf since it will be based via the email address used to send the email.
Send Emails to Contacts without any Lead Attached
You can send and receive emails from any of your contacts, even without a Lead attached to them.
Note: We do not track emails between users or emails to people outside of Forefront. Only emails from Contacts or Leads within your system are tracked. If an email address is not in Forefront, any emails sent or received from that address will not be tracked or added to Forefront.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!