Create a New Pipeline Status
In this article, you’ll learn how to improve your lead flow by creating customized pipeline status. It’s all about you and your needs! Let’s dive in
With Forefront, you can personalize your lead flow by creating customized pipeline statuses that suit your specific requirements, instead of being restricted to default statuses.
To learn more about creating a New Pipeline status, see the video below!
Easily create your own Pipeline status by logging into your CRM and clicking “New Status” on the Pipeline page, located at the top right corner
Before setting your own status, you’ll have various options to choose from when you click on “New Status”
- Label – Name or Label of your custom status
- Order – Where you want this status column to be placed
- Ensure status change by – When the status will be due either by Setting and Acceptable time or Requiring a date
- Acceptable time – The specific time you want if Setting acceptable time is selected
- Pipeline views – If you have created a custom Pipeline view you can immediately add it to that view
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!