Badges and Counters
Discover which system components have badges and counters and their corresponding values with this article, tailored for your understanding.
In-app notification badge (Bell Icon)
This provides you with all In-app notifications for specific activities in the system for the following
- When a lead is automatically created
- Text message received on existing leads you’re assigned to
- Email received on existing leads you’re assigned to
- Email replied to your Email Integration
- Inbound call on existing leads you’re assigned to
- New inbound comm for lead In follow up you’re assigned to
- You are mentioned in a note
- You are assigned to a task
- You are assigned to an appointment
- You are assigned to a lead
- When a lead you are assigned to goes yellow
- When a lead you are assigned to goes red
- How you’ll receive status automation notifications
This tells you the total of New leads and New communications that have come into your CRM
Up Next badge
This is a total of the Tasks Badge.
Task Badge – This shows you the amount of tasks that needs to be worked on specficically the “Past Due” ones
Pipeline State Counter
Important Note: When you filter, the number of leads displayed will change to match the remaining ones. Also, if you switch to a different pipeline view, the displayed numbers will only show leads for the selected statuses.
Each Pipeline Status is housed in Pipeline State. (Dead and Non-Lead not applicable)- This counts the total leads in each status under that specific state.
- Follow up
Active Pipeline Color Counter
Each color corresponds to a specific “Status Change Due date” for a lead, meaning if it’s red it was not changed to a new status so the lead was not touched, yellow means it’s about to be, Green means it’s not there yet. There is an overall counter and a per status counter.
This means that the lead is has been in its current status less than the acceptable time or it’s not near the required date that it has to leave the status. These leads will need attention after addressing the more immediate ones
This means that the lead needs to leave its current status soon, either because it’s been in that status too long or has a required date coming up. These leads need attention soon.
This means that the lead has been in its current status past the acceptable time or its required date to leave the status has passed. These leads need immediate attention.
Per status Counter:
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!