SmrtPhone FAQS / Others
What are some frequently asked questions when integrating SmrtPhone?
Question: How to match up team members/users between the systems?
- Answer: In Forefront CRM, navigate to Settings > Integration > smrtPhone integration, if you have successfully integrated your smrtPhone account, there should be a table dropdown below that you can easily map the users.
Question: Can they access any voicemail messages from inside of Forefront?
- Answer: Yes. They are stored in Comm Logs. Additionally, you can also access your voicemails in your smrtPhone Billing & Logs.
Question: If they enter notes in the Chrome Extension after having a call, will those notes make it to Forefront also?
- Answer: Yes
Question: For inbound calls, can they be forwarded to a different number or do they have to use the web app or mobile app when receiving calls?
- Answer: If you have set up a call flow in smrtPhone, yes you can forward calls to a different number. The record is then logged in both mobile and web app.
- A detailed article on setting up call flows to control who receives your calls, and an overview of inbound communication call flows that cover calls and text messages.
Question: We need clear instructions for users installing/using the Chrome Extension
- Answer: You can check on this link: How to install Chrome extension
Question: How do they port their Forefront numbers over to smrtPhone and when should they do it?
- Answer: You can check on this link: Existing phone number to smrtPhone
Additional FAQS – Extra Questions
1. Will we be able to keep the old phone system with Forefront?
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but we have important updates regarding the TCPA regulations that have impacted our internal system. Our primary goal is to provide the best possible user experience, and as a result, we have made the decision to discontinue the internal phone system by July 31st.
- As a small organization with a small team, we have never really got our footing when it comes to the internal phone system and this moving target that we have with compliance. So what we’ve opted to do is partner with smrtPhone and as you may know, we’ve already had a partnership integration with CallRail. All you’ve got to do is make a decision whether or not you’re gonna use smrtPhone, our preferred provider or CallRail and our team will assist you in doing the rest.
2. Is this going to change our cost or monthly subscription price?
- No, there will not be any changes to your Forefront subscription price. However, the cost for your smrtPhone subscription is separate from your Forefront CRM membership. The good news is that when we made the decision to remove Forefront’s internal phone system to ensure you stay compliant, we’ve since focused our efforts and resources on making Forefront even better through enhanced property data, Hot lead motivators, built a powerful comp tool and added strategic integrations such as smrtDialer to help you do more with less.
- You can expect additional enhancements and new tools to help you close even more deals going forward.
3. What are the benefits if we switch?
- There are many benefits of switching, the biggest being that you can stay compliant when making calls and sending text messages to your contacts to avoid being shut down or blocked by the carriers. smrtPhone is an industry leading phone system provider that gives you premium call quality and higher message deliverability so you can confidently market and communicate with your leads.
- It’s all about making sure your important messages make it to their destination. This integration with smrtPhone will best position you and your business for success and help you do more deals compared to the alternatives.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!