How to port my number to SmrtPhone?
In this article, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process, ensuring a smooth transition of your numbers to smrtPhone. Let’s get started on harnessing the power of our platform for your communication needs!
With our user-friendly approach, transferring your numbers is as easy as providing us with a few essential details and signing a Letter of Authorization (LOA).
In order to assist you effectively, we kindly ask for the following details to be provided:
- Your current provider that you are porting your numbers from. (If you’re a user of Forefront numbers, then Twilio is the provider you need.)
- A list with the numbers that you want to port. (Don’t forget that you can add a name for each number!)
- The type of account you have with your current carrier (Business/Residential)
- Your business name. (If applicable)
- Your full street address
- A billing statement (IE, an invoice from your current carrier – PDF)
Once you have gathered all the necessary information, we kindly request that you connect with us via email and share the provided details directly. We will take the responsibility of forwarding this to the appropriate porting department on your behalf.
Send us an email through [email protected] and you can expect to receive an update from us once you’ve submitted your request. The porting process usually takes around 4 weeks, although it often gets completed sooner.
If you are looking to port your numbers with CallRail, click the button below
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!