Expert Home Offers (EHO) Integration
This document steps you through integrating your Expert Home Offers (EHO) account with Forefront CRM so that any new leads that come from EHO are sent to your Forefront CRM.
- Require Zapier premium account
- Create a Zap in Zapier to manage the leads sent via email by EHO
- Create a webhook in Forefront CRM to get the lead details that have been extracted from Zap
Here’s how you can easily incorporate Expert Home Offers:
Step 1: Create a new Zap, and setup the trigger
1.1 Give a name to the automation and specify that it should be triggered by an email parser
1.2 Select “New Email” as the event that will trigger an action
1.3 Log in to Zapier email parser
- Be sure to click on the “Login with Zapier” button
- Authorize the parser connection
1.4 Let’s continue setting up your mail parser
- Setup your Mail Parser Mailbox
1.5 Compose test email, use “Test Submission” or whatever you want for the subject
To personalize your email, please use a recent FHO email lead you have received or simply copy and paste the following text into the email body
1.6 Get started with the email parser
- Create the email address – To protect yourself from spam, choose a random option instead of an easily guessable one
- Name the data fields as you go through them
1.7 It’s important for you to choose the “Lecacy” parser engine
- Save your address and template by selecting the Legacy Parser Engine and clicking on the corresponding button
- You should get a success message like this:
1.8 Choose the mailbox you just created for your Zap trigger
- To see your new mailbox, you can try refreshing the Zap page
- Test the trigger
To check if the email has been properly parsed, scroll down to the “parse: output” section after the test has detected an email. Verify the accuracy of the data in each field. In case of any discrepancies, ensure that the email sent to the mailbox adheres to the correct format, and then redo the test by selecting the data fields again.
You can also confirm the parsing accuracy by sending emails to the mailbox address and accessing the “output” link under the row of links labeled “extracted / original / template/output” after clicking on the “View Email” option for the mailbox on this page: https://parser.zapier.com/mailboxes/.
Step 2: Setup the Zap action
You can easily transfer your parsed email information to your Forefront CRM by creating an action for the zap
2.1 Create a new webhook
Which webhook would you like to use for new leads, and what Campaign and Temperature should they be assigned to?
- You can create your campaign here if you’d like, but it’s not required: https://app.forefrontcrm.com/campaigns
- You can easily copy your webhook URL by first refreshing the page to display it in the table, then clicking the copy button
2.2 Customize your Zap by setting up the Webhook Action to suit your needs
To set up a webhook in Zapier, you can easily select the ‘Webhooks by Zapier’ option when searching for it within the Action step of your Zap
- Choose the “POST” event and click continue
2.3 Set Post Action URL
Copy the webhook URL from Forefront and paste it as the post-action URL
To review your email information on Forefront, simply click the ‘Test and Review’ button. Zapier will then send the parsed email data directly to your Forefront webhook
Step 3: Transfer email data to relevant fields in your CRM system
3.1 To manage the new webhook, simply click on the “Manage” link located in the “Webhooks” section of your Forefront CRM settings
- To view the parsed email information sent from the Zap test in your Forefront webhook manage view, try refreshing the page
- Here is where we will be mapping the fields
3.2 Connect your parsed email fields with your Forefront CRM account fields
- Choose the information you wish to include in your Forefront leads by selecting the corresponding fields from the ‘Field Maps’ section
- Simply select the Forefront CRM field on the right to which you want to save data from each field on the left
3.3 Click the ‘Save’ button!
You Are Ready to Activate Your Webhook! You will receive new leads from FHO directly in your Forefront Pipeline once you activate your webhook
To save, simply toggle this switch
Step 4: Turn on your Zap
You’re all set to receive and manage FHO emails in Forefront with your activated webhook. Let’s turn on your zap now!
4.1 Click turn on Zap
4.2 Before sending leads through FHO, make sure to test your Zap to ensure its functionality
To test the new zap, you can simply resend the test email to the Zap Mailbox you set up earlier. Keep an eye on your Forefront Pipeline and you’ll see the new lead appear.
If it doesn’t show up within a minute, try refreshing the page.
To check why the new lead is not appearing in the pipeline, you can take the following steps:
- Confirm that the Forefront webhook is marked as ‘Active”
- Make sure you sent the email to the correct email Parser by Zapier mailbox emaip
- Verify that the email is visible in your email parser mailbox’s emails history and that the output is in the appropriate format
Step 5: Have FHO send the lads to the email parser mailbox
To set up your email with Expert Home Offers, simply add the Email Parser Mailbox email address to your account settings page after logging in.
Don’t forget to save your changes!
Get every lead that comes into Expert Home Offers sent directly to your Forefront CRM account, ensuring that you never miss a lead again!
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!