Create a Follow Up Sequence
To learn more about Follow up sequences check out the video below.
To start creating your own Follow up Sequence, Select the Follow up option on the left hand pane.
From there you can select the “New Follow up button found on the top right corner of your CRM.
From there you can enter modify or add more details to the following fields
- Name- Name or Label of the sequence
- Email From Name- The name that will appear when an email is sent from the sequence
- Use Campaign Number- SMS sent for this sequence will use each lead’s campaign phone number. If no campaign the Default SMS From Number will be used
- From Number- if you do not wish to use the campaign number that the Lead cam from.
- Inbound Status- Any Inbound Communication for a Lead will pause the Leads Follow Up Sequence, and place the Lead into this Status
- When Sequence Complete- You can either have the lead Marked as Orphaned, Dead, Move back to the pipeline to a specific status or Start a new sequence.
Now we can start adding steps to your Follow up sequence.
To start creating a new step click on “New Step” with in the sequence.
From there you can set the different options as follows.
- Type- Task, Email, Text or Webhook
- Day Offset
- Task- Name of Task (Only Available if the selected Type is “Task”)
- Description- Description of task (Only Available if the selected Type is “Task”)
- Assign to- The assignee for the Task (Only Available if the selected Type is “Task”)
- Email Subject and Body- (Only Available if the selected Type is “Email”)
- Body- (Only Available if the selected Type is “Text”)
- Webhook- What URL should we send the lead data to? (must be a valid webhook URL)
Once you’re done making the changes click on “Create”, to start creating more steps just click on New step to add more.
Note: if you are modifying an existing sequence that is already running on different leads, the changes you made will propagate to all the leads in that sequence with in 30 minutes to 1 hour.