How can we help?
July 5 – Q&A
July 05, 2023 Q&A Notes
- Pipeline and Campaign filters not showing all the leads under specific sub-statuses (e.g., Late Contacting, Next Contact Needed)
- It takes time to load especially if there is more data, but you should be able to see all the leads in Pipeline.
- Closed deals are being transferred to a new account user if the old user/sales rep is no longer with the team.
- This is a feature request and has been submitted to the Development team.
- Contacts – add a column that includes the company name.
- Dev team is already working on implementing this feature, which will be available soon.
- Porting numbers and compliance issues with smrtPhone.
- Please check out this article for porting numbers with smrtPhone. Alternatively, you may also reach out to smrtPhone chat support – they should be able to guide you too.
- Recordings are not available on mobile phones. The play button is grayed out in Safari or Mobile browsers.
- Recordings can be played on mobile phones via mobile browsers. It’s also best to check recordings from the website in your PC or if you have the smrtPhone/CalRail app downloaded.
- Add contact to a follow-up sequence even if it doesn’t have a lead yet.
- Workaround provided: temporarily add the contact to a dummy lead.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!